Saturday, September 4, 2010

A few pictures....








So I've been settling in and getting to know my current neighborhood today. I slept from 5:30 pm to 9:00 this morning so I think I'm getting caught up on my sleep finally! I did go to the airport hoping that my luggage would be there, but not only is it not there, no one can seem to find it. sigh... Oh well, I've ordered my first kurta (tunic and pants), and can do my best to replace my things if absolutely necessary. Hopefully not necessary though!

Pictures

Picture 1: my bedroom in the apartment where I'm staying in Kathmandu - it's really nice!
Picture 2: car going down the street towards the apartment - and yes that's a cow in front of the car :)
Picture 3: The local supermarket - 5 stories tall!
Picture 4: The apartment building (inside the gates)
Picture 5: Another shot of the street in front of the apartment
Picture 6: View of apartment from the street

No comments:

Post a Comment