Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mailing Packages? PLEASE READ

I have a huge favor to ask. If you are sending anything larger than a letter, please send it through Fed Ex or DHL! Given my experience at the post office (see post below), I’m not sure that going to the post office is worth anything that may be waiting for me there! In no way am I asking you not to send things if you want – I would LOVE to get them – but the post office trip today was pretty traumatic, and going through the postal service means that it is very likely the package will get lost or stolen.

The address to use for DHL or Fed Ex is different than the one I previously posted.
See below:

Bethany Hundley
C/O Nepal Fulbright Commission
Gyaneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Tel: 4444780

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I want to send you something....
    but this lovely little town only has a post office. No FedEx or DHL...at least that I have found. Can I still send it through the post office? Sorry.

    ReplyDelete