Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh how I hate packing...

It seems like everything is packing-related these days: I'm packing up my apartment (how is it you have no idea how much stuff you own until you have to pack it?), packing for Nepal (serious pain-in-the-tail given the fact I have no idea what you can buy there), and had to clean out my lemon of a Subaru so I could sell it for a MAJOR loss in funds (grrrr!).

The good news is that I am finally a graduate of Idaho State with an interdisciplinary MS degree in Deaf Education and Literacy! Yay! Now I just have to finish the final edits on my paper - I had to recover for a bit before I looked at it again. Happy to be done, but I'll miss ISU - it's been a great school for me. Go Bengals! Note to the ISU football team - PLEASE win some games this year - I can't be there in person, but I'll be following the games online.

I'm really looking forward to my time in Nepal - It's going to be rough saying all the goodbyes though! Especially a few of them. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment